Healthcare organizations across the nation are being stretched to their limits with the increase in hospitalizations from the Delta variant. This is making it more and more critical to leverage the data at your fingertips to care for your patients, staff and the broader population.
To help organizations, Prominence is waiving license fees on their COVID Analytics Accelerators to healthcare provider organizations, state and local governments, and higher education institutions. These Accelerators provide mission-critical data to consumers in a matter of weeks, they can also extend or enhance your existing analytics to maximize your capabilities, and they can be further optimized and maintained by your existing staff.
Prominence’s COVID Analytics Suite includes the following Accelerators:
COVID Vaccine & Testing Management
Accelerate your ability to manage vaccine distribution and compliance.
- Combine data from EHR, supply chain, employee health, and public health into one view
- Embed within EHR or CRM to drive workflow and improve outcomes
- Include testing information for unvaccinated staff to ensure safety and regular testing
- Launch in as few as four weeks and leverage real-time data from key systems
Service Line Management & Patient Prioritization
Managing services to ensure patients receive timely care and screenings is critically important. Prominence’s Accelerator:
- Leverages algorithms to prioritize patient engagement activities
- Tracks care gaps and contract requirements to prevent lapses
- Provides bi-directional integration with EHRs and CRMs
- Reduces risk of patient leakage while increasing patient acquisition
COVID Tracking & Tracing
Track and trace COVID infections throughout your system and population to manage hotspots and reduce risk.
- Track COVID positive patients throughout your system
- Trace all staff interactions with COVID positive patients
- Track all test results and compare to state & national data
- Monitor utilization of telehealth and in person services to maintain care and safety
Provider Burnout Management
Ensure staff are cared for and your human resources team is informed to work with clinicians to prevent and mitigate burnout.
- Find providers working longer hours or charting after shift hours
- Analyze provider surveys for happiness levels across the organization
- Drive action by engaging providers with resources to reduce burnout
- Replicate the culture of successful practices, departments, and locations
Accelerators may include:
- Metrics: pre-built data extractions, unification, and transformation of metrics and dimensions that can be used as-is or customized to meet the exact needs of your organization. This saves an average of 70% of SME time (2 weeks), enabling you to launch visualizations in as few as 3-4 weeks.
- Data Models: data models are purpose-built for visualizations to ensure they are fast, responsive, and enable governed self-service. These data models are also built for re-use, and save 80% of build time (4 weeks) when creating net new dashboards.
- Visualizations: each Accelerator comes with best-practice visualizations to inspire your team, and several have won Truven Analytics and HIMSS Davies awards. These visualizations are customizable to ensure that critical information is displayed in the right context. They can also be embedded within the EHR (Epic, Cerner) so clinicians have access to insights directly in their existing workflows.
- Metric Definitions: to ensure everyone understands exactly what each metric means and conveys, Prominence provides starting points for metric definitions. The final definitions encompass everything from technical definitions to business (lay person) definitions to ensure 100% transparency into your analytics.
You can learn more about these Accelerators using the links below. These pages show screen shots or animations of our visualizations and provide access to case study documents that you can share internally to your organization.
Lastly, our team of experts would be happy to provide a no-strings conversation about how these or any of our 50+ Accelerators would specifically benefit your organization. This includes a live demonstration and an opportunity for Q&A from your team. As always, it’s a no-pressure conversation where you can draw from our experience with 90+ healthcare organizations across the nation.
If this blog post missed the mark or you’d like additional content or detail in future posts, just let us know. Our goal is to provide useful, actionable information to help healthcare organizations do more with their data and make healthcare smarter.